- Planning and executing the go-to-market strategies with Oracle for Oracle ERP in the region including developing and executing campaigns
- Develop and maintain regional Oracle ERP Pillar and field level sales-oriented relationships through regular cadence
- Develop and maintain regional Accenture stakeholder relationships across industry and platforms through regular cadence
- Help improve Accenture's win rate by demonstrating key market insights, competitive intelligence and capabilities around Oracle ERP.
- Master Oracle’s growth strategy and evangelize key messages to the field through demonstrations and presentations.
- Educate on new go-to-market offerings and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
- Drive partnership growth by creating enablement materials including sales enablement (battlecards, Stage 0, presentations) and innovation programs (LaunchPad, COE’s, POC’s), etc.
- At least 12 years of experience in Oracle ERP, with a long history of delivering Oracle ERP solutions, ideally Oracle EBS and Cloud ERP
- Ideally trained and certified in Oracle financials with an understanding of other applications (Procurement, Projects, EPM, Supply Chain, HCM)
- Strong communication, presenting and influencing skills
- A relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of supporting pre-sales and sales activities, including writing SME responses to RFPs; and demonstrating ERP solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.