- Responsible for activities assigned by the Invoice Processing Lead
- Required to process invoices, including those with or without a purchase order
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before these are processed by the Payments Processor
- Translation of invoices from Japanese vendors before they are processed in the system and responding in Japanese.
- Has working knowledge of both scanning and Accounts Payable application
- To be accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client’s Service Level Agreement is met
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
- University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
- Fresh degree holders in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Local holidays are observed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.