Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for an Internal Technology Recruiter with demonstrated success in attracting competitive talents in the market. If you have the desire and passion for recruiting and selecting the best people, then you may be the one that we are looking for!
- Together with a team of other recruiters, you are responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle process. Areas of responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Partnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and profiles within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for reviewing performance of existing sourcing channels to provide guidance/ expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to the Hiring Manager’s requirements.
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
- Responsible in managing a large volume-sized recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
- Administer the Hiring Manager’s external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
- Screen applications, shortlist and conduct competency/behavioral based telephone interviews to all external candidates
- Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Ensure all paper work is received and completed as accordance to policy
- Administer referral process of applicants
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools (Taleo)
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions
- Escalate outstanding cases to HR Business Partners where necessary
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team and any other duties as required
- Coordinate pre-employment checks for external candidates as required
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities if required
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Candidates from agencies are welcome to apply
- Experience in technology recruitment
- Stakeholder Management: to ensure timely acknowledgement/response to both internal (hiring managers, fellow HR colleagues) and external (candidates) stakeholders and improving the recruitment experience
- Resilience: to thrive in an intense and high-pressure environment
- Mental Agility: to be able to adapt and understand the ever-changing technology landscape and partner with the business to fulfill the latest talent needs
- Curiosity: to think outside-of-the-box and beyond the usual channels/tactics to compete in the current war for talent
- Strong Communications: to be able to convey and receive messages clearly and ensure that both parties' understanding are on the same level
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.