- Working with client stakeholders to define the overall quality program and ensure that this is executed to the highest standards.
- Provide a credible and expert first point of contact for the QA Team, working alongside client leads.
- Ensure that quality standards and metrics are met and exceeded globally.
- Develop and maintain a quality strategy for the company to support each workflow, to ensure that agents have the necessary skills and resources to meet their objectives and the opportunity to develop to the maximum of their potential.
- Supervise a team of Quality Analysts across each region.
- Create and maintain a quality plan for each region.
- Ensure compliance through regular quality audits and reviews.
- Direct Quality Analysts to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to be able to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Performance management through career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's and mentoring.
- Maintain close communication with Service Delivery Leads, Team Leads, Training Leads and team members to assess quality needs and to ensure alignment across the Operation.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the quality field to ensure that the Operation continues to take advantage of best practices.
- Oversee the maintenance of all necessary quality records and reporting.
- Identify and champion process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead client Quality Lead visits.
- Evaluate and develop Quality Analysts through in-classroom and outside-classroom evaluations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +2 years experience leading teams in a service delivery environment
- +1 years experience working as part of a Quality team
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Experience in coaching and providing feedback
- Understanding of quality industry standards and best practices
- Consultative work style to lead client work
- Proactive to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends through data analysis and develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner to multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience in representing Quality Teams as part of monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to build and adapt complex quality plans for a multi-product environment
- Keen relationship builder across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
- Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
- Project Management experience and knowledge
- Strong experience with using Microsoft Office suite
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.