Accenture Digital offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Applied Intelligence enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
As part of our Applied Intelligence practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 13,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking managers provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Your client’s eyes probably glaze over when you discuss in detail logistic regression, cluster analysis, neural nets and other segmentation models, but they certainly appreciate your uncanny ability to utilize those to lower their marketing costs and improve marketing effectiveness. Or perhaps they rely on you to provide analytics that stimulate sales, strengthen customer loyalty and generate purchases. If you’ve earned a reputation for your analytics expertise, Accenture may be the perfect place to take the next step in your career journey.
- Lead, guide, and manage the team of data scientists especially on technical aspect of data science projects
- Accountable for delivery of data science projects that drive value for clients across different industries and functions
- Partner with the rest of Accenture, external ecosystem partners to understand client’s needs and identify opportunities to apply data science
- Drive on-going data science innovations and advanced use cases in data science
- Support business development efforts in bringing data science expertise innovations to different industries and functions
- Minimum of 10 years’ of overall working experience with a significant portion of this experience in a Data Science
- Experience in setting business and technical direction of data science projects with multiple stakeholders
- In-depth experience with various common data science tools and techniques
- Strong passion for proactively identifying opportunities and use case of data sciences
- Ability to communicate findings and data science concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficient English language, both written and spoken.
- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.