- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions and creative brainstorming sessions.
- Design life cycle processes including the recommendation, deployment, standardization, maintenance and replacement of current and emerging PC technologies.
- Engage with software and hardware vendors to address complex issues and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Remain current on emerging and innovative technologies for end user computing.
- Accountable for developing High Level Architecture Blueprints that define the target architecture for new services that will be consumed by the integrated bank
- Contribute to and update bid, project, departmental and technical documents
- Maintain an awareness of developments and best practice, and adapt and apply new and appropriate ideas
- Work closely with the new business teams to identify professional services opportunities and qualify customer requirements early in the sales cycle
- Work closely with the account and service management teams to identify professional services opportunities within existing accounts
- Engage directly with customers, often on speculative/pre RFP requirements, to understand their business challenges and translate these into technology requirements
- Advise customers on technology choices and options
- Acting as a single point of contact for technical presales engagements
- Developing customer proposals, statements of work, supporting cost models and defining proof of concept engagements where appropriate
- Providing support to sales and bid team colleagues for the completion of bid responses including, Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal, and Pre-qualification Questionnaires
- Provide technology thought leadership to customers and colleagues
- Work closely with colleagues in the delivery teams to ensure presales opportunities are handed over appropriately and with clarity in relation to the proposed solution, implementation approach, and customer engagement
- 10+ years’ experience and understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, devices and collaboration.
- Strong strategic insights, good market awareness (technology and industry) and understanding of emerging disruptive trends. Must be able to articulate and enact strategic vision on behalf of Accenture and our clients.
- The ability to determine business strategies, principles and requirements, scope, design and implement desktop upgrade, standardisation and rollout projects - acting as the lead solution architect.
- Deep understanding of evergreen workplace environments and workplace servicing management processes, approaches, tooling and impacts.
- Extensive experience writing and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents.
- Experience creating RFP response documentation
- Experience presenting RFP responses to clients
- Extensive experience of Windows 10 upgrade projects
- Experience of integrating Office 365 or other cloud based offerings into desktop environments
- Good understanding of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS.
- Good understanding of Directory Services (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Good understanding of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Experience of working with multiple device types eg desktop, laptop, tablets
- Experience with SCCM (Current Branch version)
- Experience in working with desktop encryption third party security products eg BitLocker etc
- Experience of desktop management tools
- Experience of packaging tools eg InstallShield or AdminStudio
- Commercially aware with strong client facing and vendor relationship development skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, enabling the presentation of complex technical solutions
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.