Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions. We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business and Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Manage full lifecycle implementation projects involving SAP Fieldglass
- Communicate with development team regarding functional requirements and support testing
- Engage and manage clients/stakeholders to understand requirements and explain/demonstrate design components
- Minimum 6 to 8 years SAP Fieldglass project experience
- Ability in managing full lifecycle SAP Fieldglass implementation projects
- Good understanding of the product roadmap in SAP Fieldglass
- Hands-on experience in system configuration, build, test and deploy
- Deep understanding of:
- SAP Fieldglass processes around contingent workers
- Integration between SAP Fieldglass with other SAP modules
- Experienced in documenting business process flows
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.