- Architecting/developing large enterprise class e-commerce solutions on Hybris platform and open to scale their skill sets to other commerce platforms in future.
- Full stack eCommerce development – Understanding of both modern frontend technologies as well as backend technologies
- Fluent understanding of N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture including: databases (MySQL, Oracle) and middle-ware (REST APIs and Web Services)
- Understanding of code optimization – Front end and backend
- Translate client’s business requirements into systems design and solutions.
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application for production
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams running sprints
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- At least 6+ years of Agile Software Development
- At least 4+ years of experience as full stack software development experience.
- At least 4+ years’ work experience on any e-commerce systems as a technical lead or architect (setting direction, managing teams, driving proposals and estimation)
- At least one end to end e-commerce implementation experience.
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Have worked on Atlassian set of tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo or similar.
- Availability to travel and work at client locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.