Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
Bring your big ideas and marketing expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, our teams work closely with clients to improve the way the world works and lives. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
Role of the Industry Analyst Relations Team:
Drive understanding of Accenture’s strategy, capabilities and differentiation to advance the business objectives of our leaders in their markets.
Objective for Asia Pacific Industry Analyst Relations Lead:
Engage the industry analyst community in the region to educate them about Accenture’s capabilities and position Accenture as a market leader to:
- Influence the analysts as they discuss Accenture’s business with our clients
- Generate positive coverage in key competitive assessment reports aligned to our business or shared priorities to drive sales in support of the business
Drive a highly targeted industry analyst relationship-building program, focused on the most influential players at each of the tier 1 industry analyst houses. Ensure an ongoing dialogue, and “insider access” to relevant Accenture leaders.
- Identify and engage key industry analysts in both the research and client advisory space at tier 1 analyst houses
- Establish a regular cadence of interactions
- Monitor and report all interactions and insights, with focused social listening and content targeting to stay aligned with areas of interest
- Invitations to all relevant major Accenture events and proactive detailed briefings at least twice a year with the top priority targets
- Continue the distribution of bi-monthly regional bulletin - content curated for a regional audience, personalized for the top priority analysts, and measurable to generate insights
- Opportunistic touch-points at events and conferences, or when key leaders visit industry analyst hubs in key cities, such as Singapore and Sydney.
Harness the differentiating power of Accenture’s end-to-end capabilities and ensure to tell this story at every opportunity – focusing on Accenture’s shared priorities and underlying innovation agenda.
- Collaborate with industry analyst relations champions aligned to each Accenture shared priority to ensure relevance and alignment to integrated marketing plans
- Leverage the global program of outreach - virtual conferences and webcasts focused on key themes that align with industry analyst relations interest areas and Accenture’s shared priorities.
- Work with the leadership and marketing leads to identify the best client examples of regional end-to-end capabilities and across shared priorities in all key geographies
- Conduct collaboration checkpoints to ensure we are bringing the best of Accenture to every top report response
Create interactive and immersive interactions for industry analysts – an EXPERIENCE vs tell approach to showcasing Accenture’s capabilities that allows industry analysts to step into clients’ shoes and experience the journey we partner on.
- Plan an immersive analyst event in Japan for Asia Pacific and Japanese analysts, and supplement with smaller events in Australia focused on themes that align to Accenture’s shared priorities and integrated marketing plans
- Invite top priority Asia Pacific influencers to the global industry analyst conference
Bring our capabilities and methodologies to life through live demonstrations and interactive activities.
Manage key industry analyst competitive assessment reports for the region, in collaboration with the regional leadership and marketing team, as well as the global industry analyst relations team.
§ Managing Director, Industry Analyst Relations, based in Paris
§ Industry Analysts
· Marketing Senior Manager or Manager with 5-15 years’ analyst or media relations experience
· Able to demonstrate strong project management capability
· Must have a level of confidence and experience interacting with senior leadership
· Able to demonstrate senior stakeholder management capability
· Experience of working with content development
· Experience with events management
· Needs to be a self-starter with a hands-on approach
· Strong proactive working style
· Ability to think outside-the-box
· Strategic thinker with an ability to draw actionable insights and apply them
· Strong communications and collaboration skills
· Good writer with strong Excel and PPT skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.