Job Location: Singapore
Regional Description: Singapore
Job Number: 00693787 00693787_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today’s new breakthrough is tomorrow’s obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
This professional will be an experienced developer on deep learning and computer vision technology. As part of a team, you will be researching and implementing state-of-art technology on mobile devices to enable sales force to capture important merchandising information like stock count, price, share of shelf etc. using photos.
As an Application Development Senior Analyst/Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
· Solid foundation in computer vision, deep learning and machine learning.
· Strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures
· Self-motivated in driving outcomes.
· Passion for working on cutting edge technology.
· Professional qualification in Computer Science, Artificial intelligence or a related field.
· At least 2 years of experience in either deep learning systems design or computer vision.
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. C++, Python).
· Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow).
· Experience with mobile development(iOS/Android) is a plus.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.