- You will be involved in Defense & Public Safety projects where we work with clients in dealing with increasing threats, strengthening the community through Total Defence, and harnessing innovations to tackle even the most complex issues. One of the more recent highlights include the revamping of the National Service portal (NS Portal) under the Ministry of Defence.
- You will be involved in Health projects where we help healthcare clients be future-ready by implementing innovative digital solutions to deliver more effective, efficient, and affordable healthcare and to enable insight driven health. One of the more recent highlights include the successful creation of the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) for the Ministry of Health.
- You will be involved in Citizen Services projects where we apply cutting edge thinking to reimagine the delivery of citizen services and supports government interaction from “cradle to grave” to drive greater public value. The team has built the SingPass and CorpPass platforms to allow for a single Digital Identity (personal and corporate) to access government digital services.
- Works collaboratively with clients and partners to envision, design and deliver technology solutions to create business value for our customers.
- Brings strong communication skills to understand and works with clients from different industries and backgrounds.
- Brings passion and commitment to working with clients to solve business problems.
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business.
- Strives to grow their personal capabilities to become a leader and trusted expert in industry, business and technology domains
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where in-depth analysis of situations or issues is required
- Works closely with clients to understand, identifies issues and designs and delivers business and technology enabled solutions for them
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business areas
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Grows Management consulting work in their teams and effectively manages and develops the team’s management consulting capabilities
- Develops new innovative Management Consulting assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across clients
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Independently makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Able to identify and articulate the value of a proposed or delivered solution
- At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
- At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Deep skills in one or a few of the following:
- Service Management, Business Process Re-engineering(BPR), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) strategy, Human capital solutions, HR transformation, Workforce strategy, Industry-related strategy, Industry-driven management consulting, Operating model design, Service Design, Design Thinking
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.