Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
& Public Services helps public service
organizations, health care provider networks and health care payers achieve
high performance—enabling them to deliver better social, economic and health
outcomes for the individuals and families they serve.
Professionals in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Management Consulting Professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Profile of a Management Consulting Professional
- Works collaboratively with clients and partners to envision, design and deliver technology solutions to create business value for our customers.
- Brings strong communication skills to understand and works with clients from different industries and backgrounds.
- Brings passion and commitment to working with clients to solve business problems.
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business.
- Strives to grow their personal capabilities to become a leader and trusted expert in industry, business and technology domains
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where in-depth analysis of situations or issues is required
- Works closely with clients to understand, identifies issues and designs and delivers business and technology enabled solutions for them
- Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business areas
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Grows Management consulting work in their teams and effectively manages and develops the team’s management consulting capabilities
- Develops new innovative Management Consulting assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across clients
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Independently makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Able to identify and articulate the value of a proposed or delivered solution