The Key Goals Of This Role Will Be
- Lead and develop vertical-focused sales materials
- Mentor and train both Sales and Solution Consultants within the practice
- Identification of and ownership of internal development activities.
- Drive best practice, standardisation and knowledge sharing across the practice.
- Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements
- Understand key prospect and customer organisational goals
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders.
- Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations
- Act as sales technical champion and key point of contact for senior decision makers within prospects and customers
- Present all capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
- Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via video.
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
- Very strong analytical skills
- Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
- Ideally a background in or deep experience with ServiceNow is preferred with accreditations covering the full range of ServiceNow products
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
- Experience working with or understanding of Managed Service Providers, Outsourcers, or Systems Integrators.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.