Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-Service" business revolution.
Our deep expertise in business processes starts with our people, whose learning and extensive industry, technical and functional experience give us the know-how to help drive measurable business outcomes for our clients. By applying that know-how and smartly integrating intelligent technologies into our service delivery, we can transform entire processes, creating new business opportunities and dramatically enhanced services, as well as giving our clients fast access to technology and process advances without enduring expensive and disruptive upgrades.
Role & Responsibilities
Role: ServiceNow Architect (Manager)
As a ServiceNow architect, you will have the opportunity to lead our ServiceNow solutioning teams across the ASEAN region. You will be provided an opportunity to take on unique challenges, and collaborate with clients and internal project teams - applying strategic thinking to IT service management and guiding the client on optimal use cases across the ServiceNow platform.
The Key Goals Of This Role Will Be
- Lead and develop vertical-focused sales materials
- Mentor and train both Sales and Solution Consultants within the practice
- Identification of and ownership of internal development activities.
- Drive best practice, standardisation and knowledge sharing across the practice.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements
- Understand key prospect and customer organisational goals
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders.
- Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations
- Act as sales technical champion and key point of contact for senior decision makers within prospects and customers
- Present all capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
- Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via video.
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events