Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Financial Services Operating Group serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors. They help clients to achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation trough Digitalization and back-office automation.
Employees in our Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
Deal Execution and Innovation Specialist provide support on the deal team to the Bid Manager, Deal Shaper, Sales Lead and/or Negotiator. Help in the coordination of activities, ensuring integration across team. Assist in the development and execution of sales growth strategy.
Support bid management
- Assist the Bid Manager to coordinate all the activities involved in executing the sales campaign driven from the win strategy
- Support the creation of proposal materials (RFI, RFPs etc.) and other key events in the sales process including oral presentations, site visits and eAuctions
- Provide PMO support including the opportunity campaign tracker, risks and issues and help the Bid Manager track BD
- Support the development of the required internal approvals and to ensure the deal complies with internal controls
Support deal negotiation
- Support the development and execution of the negotiation strategy with the Negotiator or Sales Lead for Accenture’s deals
- Acquire knowledge and executes the disciplined methodology and tools for following Accenture’s principled negotiation approach
- Support the development of contract materials (e.g. Master Service Agreement, Contract Schedules, Statements of Work etc.)
- Help coordinate contracting and negotiation input across internal and external stakeholders
Support deal shaping
Support profitable sales growth as a member of an opportunity deal team
- Assist with sales campaign strategy to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Execute developed capture tactics, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward
- Support client delivery and business development teams in building relationships with client decision-makers and key influencers
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities comply with internal controls, ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted