Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Digital Transformation Analyst will play an important role in supporting the growth and success of the Singapore Digital Hub. The Digital Transformation Analyst will work primarily with the Digital Hub Workshop Lead and support end-to-end client and internal experiences within the Digital Hub.
While no two days will look the same, and the role will continue to evolve based on client needs, typical responsibilities would include:
- Develop an understanding of existing Accenture thought leadership; identify and tailor assets accordingly for Singaporean market and to meet client needs.
- Support creation of net new thought leadership as topics are identified.
Workshop Planning and Facilitation:
- Support the end-to-end preparation cycle for workshops, including: developing an engaging agenda that solves for a client’s core challenge, identifying experts/guest speakers to support facilitation, building workshop materials and tools and managing logistics for client visits.
- Attend and facilitate client workshops and support with follow-up items and next steps.
- Maintain the Hub’s “library” of workshop tools, methodologies, materials, case studies, and best practices for future workshop; gather lessons learned after each engagement.
- Support business development activities, including: preparing for meetings with internal stakeholders, completing follow-ups in a timely manner and managing schedule of upcoming activities.