Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Talent Strategist Manager works with the HR and business leadership to translate Accenture's business priorities and talent ambition into localized, country specific talent strategies.
The Talent Strategist Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategies by partnering with HR Centres of Expertise teams, HR functional teams, as well as local business and HR leaders. This includes developing responses to key talent challenges backed by a strong talent analytics insight, knowledge of global and local market trends, best practices, and technological advancements. This role is responsible for designing and driving programs that enhance career experiences in line with the achievement of our Talent Ambition.
The Talent Strategist Manager reports directly to the ASEAN GU Talent Strategy Lead.
Talent Strategist Responsibilities:
- Partners with business and HR leaders to translate global business strategies, global DTE talent imperatives, and Accenture's talent ambition into a locally relevant talent strategies.
- Identifies and assesses complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Responsible for managing talent metrics and ensuring the talent strategies are appropriately embedded in the context of the country businesses and HR practices.
- Leverages analytic tools and latest emerging technologies.
- Uses financial acumen to identify issues, risks and opportunities related to how local talent is optimized.
- Supports and delivers the development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies.
- Supports the coordination of HR programs and projects for the geographic unit.
- Creates and implements local change management and communications approaches.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in talent management and/or development of talent strategies (Consulting experience preferred)
- Strong program and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in applying structured problem-solving methods to detect, define, analyze and resolve problems
- Effective in managing multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience in Next Generation Methodologies, Agile and Design Thinking
- Ability to develop and apply creative, innovative solutions to complex issues
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent presentation skills
- Resilient and proven ability to deal with complexity, ambiguity and conflicting priorities
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.