- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- 7 years of experience with 5 years of hands on predictive analytics experience using structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- 5 years of experience deploying large analytics initiatives/ programs across industry verticals is a must. Any prior experience with a blue chip global management consulting firm is also a plus.
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large scale analytics project delivery.
- Strong executive presence and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, R), analytical methods and big data technologies (Hadoop).
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Tech Arch Delivery Lead (Flutter)
Posted 3 days ago
Machine Learning Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Identity & Access Management Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.