Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Communications, Media & Technology Operating Group helps communications, media and entertainment companies connect to the digital consumer, increase revenues, and develop innovative products and services.
Job Description - Role & Responsibilities
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Business Development professionals represent individuals who generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity. These individuals are usually primarily accountable for qualified pipeline generation but may also have some accountability for deal closure.
- Expectation is that close collaboration with client teams and growth platforms occurs throughout this process.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally