Job Location: Singapore
Regional Description: Singapore
Job Number: 00658125 00658125_en
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
The Client Financial Management Specialist supports the global financial management function and business advisory services. This role offers services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. This position delivers services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
This role exists across multiple career levels and/or functions and depending on the functional requirements of the role, some or all of the following key responsibilities will apply:
· Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
· Collaborate with client and engagement executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
· Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Execute Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
· Execute standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Execute invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
· Contribute to the CFM organization as Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Supervise, coach, and mentor junior CFM Analyst(s) and others
- Identify and communicate to CFM leadership to opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
- Support and contribute to local CFM recruiting initiatives
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.