Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Financial Services Distribution and Marketing Practice helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market.
Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of over 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and leading strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients’ organizations.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets, developing the capability to transition into market-facing roles with a direct sales and revenue impact.
In this role, you will be part of our Financial Services Distribution & Marketing practice in ASEAN and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients’ business needs.
As a Technology Consulting Senior Manager within Accenture, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility include
- Analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating and or navigating the organization environment towards desired outcomes
- Able to design and solution technology solutions directly with the C-Suite towards achieving desired business outcomes
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to either work independently or lead a team at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
- Ability to sell and deliver large scale digital transformation programmes