Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Anticipate and address skills shortages, excess capacity and supply/demand imbalances before there is a negative impact to business
- Understand the talent supply landscape of the resource pool and underlying implications for the workforce and pyramid mix
- Understand short-term and long-term business expansion plans and build them into the supply plans for the resource pools – this includes outputs of Capacity Planning, Talent Planning, and/or Skills Planning.
- Create a Resource Pool supply / demand plan / fulfillment plan to meet business needs in collaboration with Forecasters, Fulfillment Channel contacts, Career Advisors and Talent Supply Chain Leadership
- Work closely with the Business Leader(s) in the creation of the forecasts/plans and to gain final approval
- Have overall accountability for demand fulfillment for all the roles assigned to their resource pool
- Own all metrics related to people productivity and utilization including current and forecast chargeability
- Supervise regional Career Advisors and provides guidance and directions on daily talent demand management and the sourcing channel to be used
- Responsible for performance management and career development of team members
- Serve as escalation point for staffing issues
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal / external clients is preferred
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an IT / technology services industry
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.