- Manage end-to-end event plans and production scripts, including oversee Onsite Support teams to ensure sessions are executed as requested and with consistency and quality.
- Coordinate logistics across 3rd party learning event production suppliers (facilities, catering, technology, facilitation, and intellectual property vendors).
- Conduct pre-, during, and post- event briefings with the learning event production teams and 3rd party event production vendors for accurate delivery and continuous improvement.
- Travel regionally on an as needed basis to provide additional onsite support for high priority learning event launches.
- Act as a single point of contact between learning event venue, Learning Services teams, and client learning program teams to provide venue information and advise on space considerations.
- Become a deep localized expert, that is able to weigh trade offs and make recommendations around learning event deliveries based on multiple data inputs (volume of requests, competing priorities, local holidays, etc.).
- Prepare and distribute event logistics packets to Facilitators and 3rd party event production vendors (recommended local hotels, parking, things to know about the building, etc.).
- Serve as escalation point to resolve issues related to learning events execution, work with learning program teams to evolve operations as needed, and drive an excellent customer experience.
- Identify key success indicators for priority learning event execution and implement and monitor tracking mechanisms to help evidence event success and effectiveness of delivery.
- Manage planning processes for learning events, including approvals, budget and actual spend, calendars, logistics, attendee registrations etc.
- Recommend solutions to process failings from a local perspective and contribute to the continuous improvement process in partnership with the regional functional leads
- Establish and manage relationships with local contacts and 3rd party suppliers to ensure consistent execution and excellent customer service.
- Ensure completion of booking and procurement processes (purchase orders, billing) and conduct budget spend reporting and analysis via dashboard for the client.
- Support Accenture, client, and 3rd party supplier teams to navigate Accenture Learning Services offerings, processes, tools, and policies.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures to deliver a product /service /solution within constraints.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by executive management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with Global Event Coordinator and with clients at the Manager and Director levels.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside as well as client teams and stakeholders
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Manages small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture