- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients
- Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
- Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
- Coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants on the team
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
- 7+ years professional experience at minimum [Strong preference for previous experience in Strategy consulting. Additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Insurance, Capital Markets. Banking, Automotive, Public Services, Talent & Organizational Excellence, Internal Corporate Finance would be a distinctive advantage.]
- A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions
- A drive for personal development and curiosity to learn new concepts and skills
- Personal and professional attributes required to engage with senior client and internal stakeholders
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact and charisma to lead meetings, presentations and workshops
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Confidence to constructively challenge team members and leadership to ensure the right client outcomes and value is delivered
- You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.