- Act as Digital Architecture domain SME
- Act as Team Lead in specific domain areas (Cloud Native, API, Microservices, DevOps) within the Digital Architecture practice
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibilities, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identify and qualify potential new clients, creating new business pipelines for the team
- Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – lead digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
- Lead end-to-end digital architecture design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Play lead architect role in complex large SI projects, working with other architects to shape world class digital architecture for clients
- Manage project scoping and resource planning for new client engagements or deals
- Lead in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing with other team members and Subject Matter Experts
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Digital Architecture domains – Integration, Cloud Native, API, Microservices, Security or DevOps automation
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Cloud – AWS, GCP or Azure
- Minimum of 4 years of experience dealing with Mobility, IOT or frontend technologies
- Enjoys client-facing roles with actual presales and delivery experience as an architect.
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
- Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
- Strong in Cloud technologies – SaaS, PaaS and IaaS across AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA, API-centric/microservices and serverless
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends
- Communicates well. Strong presenter in delivering differentiated value through proposals and business development
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaborations with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 3 days ago
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.