- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital solution architectures
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital solution architectures (cloud, hybrid)
- Minimum of 2 years in working with Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (Cloudfromation, terraform etc.)
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- A strong sense of business acumen with solid technical foundation
- Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
- Technically strong and think ‘digital’
- Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
- Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
- Strong in modern Digital architectures such as cloud-first or server-less
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA, API-centric/microservices and serverless
- Knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social with a strong self-initiative to keep up with Digital trends
- Strong presenter in delivering differentiated value through proposals and business development
- Experience in working with AWS, GCP, Heroku or equivalent
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
- Willing to travel
- Functional domain knowledge in one or more of the following industries would be a plus: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law