The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Industry X.O, Interactive, and Applied Intelligence. As part of our Integration practice (part of our Digital Delivery practice), you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Act as API Management Product Subject Matter Expert
- Help to develop proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance, including performing effort estimates as an API Subject Matter Expert during bid stage
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms, mobile apps, mobile backend or any other exciting web technologies
- Conduct digital workshops to help client define problem statements or value propositions
- Deliver value to clients through various Digital architectures (e.g cloud-first, microservices, API-centric)
- Follow closely the digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products/solutions to ingest into solutions
- Play the API consultant role in API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
- Play the API Team Lead, API Developer or Subject Matter Expert role in Delivery projects to design and develop APIs
- Play a core role in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing