- Act as API Management Product Subject Matter Expert
- Help to develop proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance, including performing effort estimates as an API Subject Matter Expert during bid stage
- Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms, mobile apps, mobile backend or any other exciting web technologies
- Conduct digital workshops to help client define problem statements or value propositions
- Deliver value to clients through various Digital architectures (e.g cloud-first, microservices, API-centric)
- Follow closely the digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products/solutions to ingest into solutions
- Play the API consultant role in API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
- Play the API Team Lead, API Developer or Subject Matter Expert role in Delivery projects to design and develop APIs
- Play a core role in designing the Digital architecture for new or existing clients to ensure future-proofing
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
- Experience in working with Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (Cloudfromation, terraform etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Digital solution architectures (cloud, hybrid)
- Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
- Technically strong, thinks ‘digital’, constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
- Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
- Minimum of 2 years in working on Cloud (IaaS/PaaS) platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience in designing cloud architecture using multiple components various cloud platforms across various technology stacks
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
- Willing to travel
- Functional domain knowledge in one or more of the following industries would be a plus: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.