- Computer Science, IT or Engineering Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
- Problem Solver
- Technically strong, thinks ‘digital’, constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
- Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
- Willing to travel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law