Joining Accenture provides you with the opportunity to make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies – our clients. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies - our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related fields
- At least 2 - 5 years experience in developing solution, built, and cutover custom systems
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.