- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Setup, manage, and maintain infrastructure (servers, network, security) on the AWS cloud.
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solutions based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria.
- Define, document, and communicate the project progress to project management and project teams.
- Provide support for cloud infrastructure by responding to escalated issues, troubleshooting errors and developing technical solutions.
- Participate in after-office hours upgrades, backups, troubleshooting, migration, and/or on-call availability as needed.
- Build scripts and automation for backup strategy, continuous integration/delivery, and monitoring for root cause analysis.
- Maintaining operating systems and doing regular maintenance and patching using YUM/RHEL Satellite.
- Incident Management : Proactive checkouts and monitoring to avoid service outages or limit their impact. Troubleshooting and fault isolation to restore service when necessary. Actively participate in troubleshooting of application and cloud performance issues hosted in the AWS cloud
- Problem Management : Create solutions from Incident Management Case Study evaluations. This includes development of the related root cause flow charts and troubleshooting procedures that streamline the time required to isolate faults, restore service and prevention of similar incidents from reoccurring.
- Monitor Systems health and do proactive maintenance
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (Preferred)
- Experience with AWS (AWS CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, etc..)
- Experience with automation/configuration management such CI/CD and Backup/Restore strategy.
- Proficient in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, etc.) and Windows.
- Knowledge on SDN technologies such as OpenVPN, F5 or Palo Alto.
- Scripting experience with either Bash or JSON.
- Programming experience with Python (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations and security.
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Capability to perform Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- ITIL v3 Certification (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of AWS Application Load Balancer and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment is essential
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.