AWS Skills and Qualifications:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (Preferred)
- Experience with AWS (AWS CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, etc..)
- Experience with automation/configuration management such CI/CD and Backup/Restore strategy.
- Proficient in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, etc.) and Windows.
- Knowledge on SDN technologies such as OpenVPN, F5 or Palo Alto.
- Scripting experience with either Bash or JSON.
- Programming experience with Python (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations and security.
- Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Capability to perform Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- ITIL v3 Certification (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of AWS Application Load Balancer and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment is essential
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.