- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility
- Design and implement Identity and Assess Management (IAM) solutions, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, Two -Factor Authentication (2FA) solutions as well as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Integrating QRadar with customer operations
- Conducting security investigations on incidents triggered, configuration of log sources and correlations
- Assist with performing capability assessments, developing good practice recommendations and pragmatic security solutions
- Work with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Information Systems
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in security and/or implementation experience
- Experience in the design and implementation of Identity and Assess Management (IAM) solutions, such as IBM Security Access Manager.
- Experience in the implementation of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, such as IBM QRadar. Integrating QRadar with customer operations, conducting security investigations on incidents triggered, configuration of log sources and correlations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.