- Manage the development, documentation, implementation, and communication of project-wide information security strategies, practices and policies.
- Lead a team to review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Lead a team to review new products, applications, and vendors to identify security design gaps to evaluate appropriate security capabilities, assessing their risk and their value in support of project goals
- Provide advisory and consulting services as needed to various project teams.
- Meet with project teams and other system architects to develop system designs and project plans that include the appropriate security controls and meet security standards
- Prepare specific security status reports
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.