Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Review, draft and negotiate a large number of medium to complex client transactions within a corporate environment. Advise company leadership on legal risks associated with transactions. Develop the contracting and negotiation skills of more junior resources
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support junior transactional attorneys
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s transactional practices
- Educate company executives in regard to legal and risk management issues
- Represent company’s interests and interface directly with client counsel and negotiating teams
- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective
- Counsel, advise, and consult company executives based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Develop internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
- Develop subject matter expertise in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives