Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Find out more about us at accenture.com.
Financial Services Consulting Manager- Banking
· Shape and manage strategic consulting engagements as a trusted advisor for our clients
· Use your passion to make impact on our clients
· Access outstanding professional development opportunities
· Play a role in shaping the future of the company
Who We Are
The banking industry has never seen more disruption—new, innovative challengers and advanced technologies are changing market structure and taking a bite out of revenues.
Simply becoming a digitally better version of themselves isn’t enough to turn the tide. Like their competitors, banks need to become more relevant and harness digital to drive growth, they must rethink their business models and be bold in reorienting their organizations. That’s where Accenture Banking comes in. Whether we're helping modernize core banking operations, turn a mobile banking experience into a social one, or reinvent payment and credit models, our banking consulting services empower clients with data-driven insights and the right tools to adopt a sustainable mindset fit for the future. Our capabilities are across: Payments, Core Banking, Credit, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Open Banking, Intelligent Banking Operations, Banking Cloud
As a Financial Services Consulting Manager, you will have opportunity to make a difference for our clients, work on most pressing business problems in this ever changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
· Responsible for streams of work as part of transformation programs and be responsible for rigorous data insights, to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
· Develop and design compelling business strategies and transformation solutions
· Develop cohesive conclusions from detailed report and present innovative and action-oriented findings to our senior level clients
· Leverage deep industry knowledge to acts as a subject matter expert across our banking capabilities; Payments, Core Banking, Credit, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Open Banking, Intelligent Banking Operations, Banking Cloud
· Recommend and enable a Systems Integration and Automation uplift leveraging the best-in-class processes and assets
· Apply and oversee core consulting skills; Workshopping, Operating Model Development, Business Architecture, Business Process Mapping, Business Requirements Development / Gap Analysis, Business Strategy Development and Execution, Change Management, Program / Project Management (PMO), Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Risk
· Construct advanced quantitative models, work with poorly defined problems, provide clarity to complex issues or situations and synthesise large amounts of information into salient points
· Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, , offering development, acquiring future talent)
What’s in it For Me?
If you are someone with years of experience in financial services leading teams across Payments, Core Banking, Credit, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Open Banking, Intelligent Banking Operations, Banking Cloud Capabilities we want to hear from you.
You will have access to better practice frameworks and tools, tailored over many years to meet our clients’ specific needs. And you will be supported in applying our quality management framework and the opportunity for continuous improvement underpinned by constructive peer review and two-way dialogue.
Here’s What You’ll Need
· Australian Banking experience or consulting experience within professional services firm is preferred
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· You are someone who builds team-oriented environment and easily establishes trust based relationships, gains insights through collaboration and communication.
· Possesses presentation and storytelling skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· Ensure the right client outcomes and value is delivered
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Just Some of the Benefits We Offer
· Grow your skills by accessing our wide range of learning opportunities. Work with leading experts to bring the best of human ingenuity and technology to our global clients.
· Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of gender.
· Up to two weeks of paid well-being leave to support your mental health.
· The ability to purchase up to four weeks of additional annual leave.
· Study leave options to focus on your learning and growth.
· A personal career counsellor to support your career development.
You’ll work in an environment where you will gain the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to thrive; take advantage of unique learning experiences for the next generation of forward thinkers - fast track your career!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement for Australia:
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.