Accenture’s Industry X/Spatial Practice
Using the power of data and digital, Accenture Industry X helps our clients reimagine the products they make and how they make them. Accenture IX is a 26,000+ strong global network of skilled professionals working across asset heavy industries in all domains and supporting our clients in the heart of their businesses. Within IX, Spatial systems practice is a high focus area for Accenture – our ANZ team has had an excellent growth over the past few years and are supporting our clients with innovative solutions to some of their hardest problems.
The successful candidates will be joining a fast growing, world class Spatial practice and will have plenty of opportunities to work on exciting, global projects.
You will contribute to successful project delivery by providing a suite of professional cartography & spatial services to Accenture’s clients in the Energy industry - including provision of design support, cartographic outputs (producing maps as per specifications to a high quality), maintaining quality GIS data, deliver spatial analysis, and assist project and operational activities with all spatial information requirements.
This is a Brisbane based position with a low likelihood for travel to field operations as required, with plenty of notice.
In addition, you will:
- Provide effective operational and project support by providing quality spatial analysis, mapping and cartographic deliverables that meet customer needs utilising developed GIS skills and new technologies.
- Maintain suitable GIS data by updating data sets in a timely manner and providing effective quality control on data in line with standards.
- Provide expanded data visualisation by providing web mapping applications and tools that meet customer needs.
- Assist colleagues by proactively identifying improvements, and additionally through assisting the team deliver on any other Geomatics improvement projects.
- Assist the end-users with helpful and expert GIS advice with an aim of providing great customer service to elevate the Geomatics team as a trusted customer focused unit. Demonstrate a personal commitment to consistently role model client’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Establish positive and productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Model inclusive behaviours to create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a high focus on safety and integrity. To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Working knowledge and experience with ESRI suite of GIS software at version latest minus 2 at minimum.
- Proficiency in ArcGIS Pro
- Experience in working with As-constructed data and CAD data.
- Highly proficient at creating quality maps and design plans.
- Proficient at developing process maps and writing standards and procedures.
- An ability to work effectively with and contribute to team outcomes.
- University Degree in the relevant field (Engineering/Geomatics/other relevant);
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS Portal.
- Experience in using FME and Model Builder will be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of web services and map services.
- Experience working in an engineering environment highly desirable.
- Proven track record of process improvement, and automation of tasks highly desirable.