ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION
Fiftyfive5, part of Accenture Song, is the fastest growing research agency in Australasia, with a team of over 200 across five offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Canberra, London and Singapore.
The foundation of that growth is a simple formula……Find the best talent, support with an environment that energises, motivates, and empowers progression and deliver great work. Here is a snapshot…
- You get to work with some of the best consultants and practitioners in the industry – all our senior team and partners work hands on around projects so opportunity to learn fast
- Work with specialists in cultural insights, trends and commercial forecasting, advanced analytics, CX, and UX/digital. As part of Accenture Song, you will also have access to further capabilities in brand strategy, creativity and customer experience delivery; bringing even more skills to help solve our client’s community and business issues.
- The range of work is diverse and opportunity to build skills quickly and across a broader range of project types, sectors and business need areas. What’s more as part of Accenture Song you can utilise an enormous platform of facilities (e.g.: workshop and event spaces), project management support services, design and creative capability, data operations, technology & platforms, access to a huge range of secondary data sources and sector expertise and case studies.
Fiftyfive5, part of Accenture Song, is truly a great place to work, we have a non-hierarchical culture which is diverse and inclusive. We support our team with plenty of wellbeing initiative and provide additional benefits as part of our offering.
WHAT DOES THIS TEAM DO?
This team plays a critical role in program governance expectations, by working alongside our teams and assisting in the smooth running of programs against commercial targets to help teams on track.
What you’ll do……essentially be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of work
- Responsible for loading projects through internal business management systems, from opportunity to completion.
- Owning team commercial tracking documents & meetings including managing the pipeline.
- Communicating with team leaders and monitoring progress against key commercial milestones.
- Support the businesses continued ISO compliance by ensuring project documentation is correctly managed.
- Project resource management - resolve project scheduling and resource issues by utilizing skills across wider team, Accenture Bench or by engaging contractors.
- Assist in the smooth onboarding of new project suppliers or contractors.
- Advising on program feasibility, including as needed sourcing quotes, providing cost options, recommending ideal supplier mix.
- Reviewing project commercials by team or major programs and identifying and helping to resolve issues including direct costs, resourcing overflows.