- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing, contracting and negotiation processes and best practices
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Good communication, including some level of technical terminology/ vocabulary specific to the categories to source/procure
- Excellent organization/time management and process compliance
- Analytical skills, proficiency with Excel
- Contract drafting experience
- Attention to details
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Knowledge of procurement operations
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Agile and interested in digital and automation of processes
- Experience in Procurement/ sourcing of industrial spend categories (goods and services)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.