HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Qualifications in Statistics, Business Management, or similar area, OR qualifications in communications and media industry
- Demonstrated ability working in data & AI within the communications and media industry
- Business strategy acumen, e.g. identification of value opportunities for data & analytics, operating model design
- Experience in developing data & AI operating models, including an understanding of key resources required to deliver data & analytics capability
- Understanding of functional data & AI architecture and its ability to enable data & AI products or use cases
- Experience in translating business challenges in the communications and media industry into actionable data & AI solutions
- Experience in workshop facilitation, including design thinking and/or other techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to actively engage with clients
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, including technology, industry, and operations
- Direct experience owning or leading a project engagement to achieve successful outcomes
- 3+ years of experience in a people management role
- Proactive awareness of emerging technologies, trends, and innovations with data & AI, and its implications in the communications and media industry
- 5+ years of experience in the communications and media industry (or related sectors)
- Understanding of communications and media industry specific challenges, regulatory considerations, and trends
- Due to the nature of work that we perform, candidates need to have valid working rights within Australia (ie. citizenship or Permanent residency)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Demonstrated experience within management consulting and the ability to effectively advise clients on AI specific solutions is highly desirable
- Experience developing business cases
- Hands on data & AI delivery experience
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At Accenture, we recognise that our people are multi-dimensional, and we create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity. Our range of progressive policies support flexibility in ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘how’ our people work to ensure that Accenture is an organisation where you can strive for more, achieve great things and maintain the balance and wellbeing you need.
We encourage applications from all people, and we are committed to removing barriers to the recruitment process and employee lifecycle. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation and we do not tolerate discrimination. If you require adjustments to the recruitment process or have a preferred communication method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cite the relevant Job Number, or contact us on +61 2 9005 5000.
To ensure our workplace is inclusive and diverse we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.