Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at About Accenture | Across Accenture
About Electro 80
Electro 80, part of Accenture, provides electrical and process control engineering, procurement, construction and management to the mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and manufacturing industries across Australia and overseas.
Electro 80 has a strong presence in Queensland, with other offices in WA and VIC. We have a strong commitment to our people. Electro 80 supports a healthy work life balance strategy with a culture of safety and engineering excellence.
As part of Accenture, Electro 80 is part of team of 517,000 people delivering the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Our engineers have the opportunity to travel both within and outside Australia in order to work on a diverse range of project activities.
Applications are sought for a Functional Safety Engineer for a role based in our Perth office with occasional site work for project delivery as needed.
- Degree qualified engineer with at least 5 years’ experience, or equivalent
- Certified Functional Safety Engineer or Certified Functional Safety Expert (TUV or equivalent)
- Experience with a range of PLC/RTU types and applications
- Ability to work as an integral team member
- Practical site experience of automation and instrumentation systems
- Commissioning and fault finding experience essential
- Strong written communications skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
Why you should consider Electro 80 for your future career:
- For the successful candidate the position will offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team developing leading solutions in SCADA, MES, Safety, Process Control, Telemetry and Industrial IT.
- Our client portfolio offers our team a diverse and dynamic experience across many industries offering a diverse field of engineering experience.
- Electro 80 ethos is partnering, we partner with our clients, suppliers and staff to develop successful outcomes. You could also become part of the Electro 80 ethos.
- A culture where we encourage thought leadership, novel ideas are valued, and you can influence positive change.
- You will be reporting to and mentored by our experienced Brisbane Office Lead Engineer.
- An organisation where you can professionally develop with opportunities for career progression.
Excited about this opportunity, but not sure if you meet a 100% of the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!!! We have multiple opportunities at various seniority levels.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things for our clients, people and communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.