People within the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. BPO helps clients develop and deliver business process innovations with cutting-edge outsourcing services. These services transform enterprises and deliver high performance at lower costs. We offer a full array of business process outsourcing services founded on operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
Our BPO resources can expect to: incorporate skills which support their area of BPO; receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas; enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package.
Accenture's Outsourcing - Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The Solution Architect is a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The Solution Lead operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team accountable the beginning stage to deal closure, followed by the transition to the delivery organization(s).
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a solution offering with approach, plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging next gen Hire to Retire processing methods in Talent acquisition, Employee data management, Performance management, learning management, Benefits administration, Payroll, etc as per Accenture HR Services offering catalog.
- The solution needs to have the right collection of offerings like AI, analytics, Digital components, point solutions to specific process areas, applications & technology enablers
- Prior exposure in understanding or deploying end to end of HR tools and technology landscape in any one of HRMS/ HCM, Case management tools like Oracle, SuccessFactors, Workday, ServiceNow, Taleo, Cornerstone, etc…
- Participate in scope discussions, solution approach and due-diligence workshops with internal and client stakeholders.
- Prepare the cost estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates, Preparing the cost model estimates working with delivery, mobilization, technology, business transformation teams as applicable
- Drive the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the internal group on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences
- Ensure compliance to the solutioning process, tools, and procedures as defined
- Manage the sales team, subject matter experts required during the sales process and the communication/collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Direct and coordinate with Legal & Commercial and Pricing teams in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Collaborate with the internal groups to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific contractual terms and conditions
- Interface with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
- 8yrs+ experience in consulting/professional services/service delivery in HR (experience can be gained through multitude of roles)
- 4yrs+ experience in the outsourcing industry in areas of Solution design and pre-sales.
- 2yrs+ experience in business development, sales strategy, and/or proposal development roles
- Ability to travel
- Primary HR domain Offering Acumen – deep understanding of HR technology & tools implementation cycle
- Strong financial acumen with very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Hire to Retire service delivery configuration
- Program / Project Management
- Negotiate to close solution components with stakeholders
- Value Proposition Development
- Story Telling
- Solution presentation
- Service Transition Approach Development
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Models
- Experience with workforce pricing, and delivery center costing
Preferred / Desired Skills
- Pricing Strategy & Execution
- Deal Shaping
- Win Strategy Development
- Global Sourcing Models
- Enterprise solution exposure
Professional Skill Requirements:
- High performing, energetic
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with executives from both Accenture and the client.
- Strong interest in driving change
- Critical & Analytical thinking Information Technology Outsourcing Solution Architect
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.