Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Apply testing methodologies, principles and client processes to manage & assess the SIT/UAT testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams' overall test objectives.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participate in the requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and help provide estimation for all QA activities
- Analyze Requirements to develop SIT/UAT , Test execution and defect reporting.
- Ensuring all defects are reported with hygiene and controlled as effectively as possible through their lifecycle
- Mandatory: 2+ yrs experience in Banking Domain and Quality Assurance Testing
- Mandatory: 1+ year experience in Credit Cards - Issuing
- Mandatory: Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels within the company, plus good presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Black box testing, Graphical User Interface testing (GUI), System testing and API testing
- Demonstrate experience of working in high pressure environments in previous roles.
- Ability to manage repeatable standard processes along with an ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues.
- This role will require the candidate to be an excellent self starter and be proactive, and be able to provide previous evidence of these skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to adapt and learn from other team members, by additionally demonstrating an analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with internal customers, influencing and persuading where appropriate and resolving any conflicts which arise.
- Hands on knowledge of Jira/Rally/Confluence/Test Management Tools and MS Office tools
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.