As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be a part of Agile development team and perform hands on technical development work. The role will be based in Wellington with hybrid working opportunity. If you are not based in Wellington, role may require you to travel.
· Provide software configuration across various technical areas while analysing and developing technical requirement.
· Develop and design application modules, workflows, and Catalog request for our client
· Defining technical scope and providing technical advisory services to clients implementing ServiceNow.
· Create and maintain product implementation roadmap and provide hands on assistance with detailed design and implementation approach.
· Perform unit testing and provide resolution and support changes to production.
HERE'S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· Experienced in ServiceNow Workflow, Customer Service Management portal and Integration Hub
· Experience managing relationships, conducting workshops and delivering business requirements with ServiceNow functionality. Driving outcomes and being passionate about service excellence.
· Expertise in one or more of the following ServiceNow applications:
· ITSM/ ITOM/ CSM/ HR/ IRM
· Projects may require security clearances requirement.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· If you have ITSM or CSM exposure or experience would be advantageous
· Strong oral and written communication skills while contributing to drive service excellence using Agile methodology.
· ServiceNow Certifications