Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
Accenture’s Data Engineering practice covers the range of Data and AI skills across all domains of data governance & quality, cloud & traditional data engineering and visual insights & next generation user interfaces. When combined with Accenture’s broader Strategy and Consulting and Technology businesses, we are able to bring together the unique end to end business changes through the application of Data and AI.
We are looking are looking for ETL developers to join our teams in Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra. If you are looking for change you can make it happen here.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. We have access to world leading assets, training and experts to help your career thrive and grow.
As an ETL Developer you will be involved in:
• Designing and creating the ETL jobs for Data Migration.
• After the groundwork has been laid, involve in testing to ensure the jobs run smoothly and result data set is accurate.
• Design and build data storage components such as database tables and views, including performance optimisation.
• Design and implement batch sequence and automation.
• Develop design artefacts and deliverables.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• 3+ years of experience in ETL development or data engineering
• Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
• Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
• Data migration and test experience
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience in Document databases, would be desirable
• Experience in AWS PaaS and Python or R scripting, would be desirable
• Experience in marketing leading ETL software (e.g. Datastage, Informatica, SSIS or Talend)
• Experience in data modelling
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements.
• Project experience in an end to end implementation of at least 1 data management project such as EDW, Data Migration or Master Data Management in PaaS environment
• Experience in Document Databases
• Experience in AWS PaaS environment and its native services such as Glue, Lambda and S3
• Experience in Python or Scala scripting
If you consider yourself to be a constant learner with strong coding and analytical background, apply now for us to get to know you.
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Australian Citizenship is mandatory for these roles to comply with security clearance requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.