Are you interested in helping clients navigate their digital transformation from where they are now, to where they want to be? Can you uncover their strategic intent that will help shape the use of new technologies to drive new innovative ways of working?
Using Workday, we help clients unlock trapped value across their organisation and drive transformation in service design and workforce experiences.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HCM solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,600 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday HCM Functional Consultant, you should expect manage the deployment of Workday HCM Modules for Workday implementation effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industry standards for Workday HCM in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through prototyping.
- Leverage prior Workday HCM related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
Your skills and Qualifications:
- Existing and current Workday HCM Core Certification
- 1-3 years prior consulting experience implementing Workday HCM with a certified Workday implementer.
- Successfully completed at least 1 end-to-end Workday HCM implementation.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
Additional preferred attributes:
- Ability and willingness to travel within COVID guidelines
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Multiple Workday certifications
- 2-5 years’ experience in Workday implementations (either as a customer or an implementation partner)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in Australia must have work authorisation that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorisation in Australia and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.