- Flexible work arrangements to meet your needs
- Work and learn from the best people every day
- Be yourself at work
Explore career opportunities as you help create innovative solutions with diverse, global teams using cutting-edge technologies.
We can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career. As a leading professional services company with more than 459,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations. As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
A typical day for our Front-End Developers:
• Actively engage in initial ideation and conceptualization, injecting technological/platform considerations and recommendations
• Provide hands on partnership to design team to formulate and refine design concepts and recommendations
• Bring to life concepts, interactions, flows and wireframes into functioning prototypes, ready for presentation to clients
• Assess clients’ systems and make recommendations on approach and architecture.
• Establish internal and client understanding of importance and value of design prototyping in standard design process.
• Constantly study new platforms and development languages/methods to help push the boundaries of what is possible.
• Own the discipline within Accenture Interactive, driving prototyping and when necessary develop new methods and train others as appropriate.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience developing world class experiences and user interfaces, with capability to deliver and coordinate across design and development activities.
• BA or BS at minimum in Software Engineering, Technology or a related field or similar work experience.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Proficiency building web apps with React
Some experience with application state management libraries like MobX and Redux.
Experience in responsive web development and implementation of W3C standards and accessibility guidelines.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes
Ability to rapidly learn new languages and technologies
• User Experience and Interaction
• Experience with Node and server-side rendering.
• TypeScript experience.
Our commitment to you:
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.