Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
What will you do?
- Lead Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
- Lead and Curate relevent assets, offering in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership
- In-depth understanding of Product Data Management and able to drive Product Journey with capabilities in defining PLM Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and PLM Maturity Assessment areas
- Experience in Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Recipe/Specification Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
Who and what we are looking for?
- Experience of working in PLM, BOM, ALM, Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread space
- Expert in PLM, Process Excellence, Functional Solutioning, Solution designing, Data Governance, Digital Transformations and shaping end to end Engineering Transformations
- Preferred PLM package includes SAP PLM, Dassault, Siemens
- Knowledge and exposure to advanced PLM technologies: Windchill, Oracle Agile, ARAS
- Concrete experience leading complex PLM Solution Design across multiple industries
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Wroclaw or Cracow as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.