Accenture is a company serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture collaborates with the leading and best recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation by delivering measurable outcomes through its five practices Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to strategy & consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client a site, which often requires travels.
What will you do?
- Grow CFO&EV practice thru sales and delivery of mid and large-scale projects
- Identify, assess and solve complex x-functional business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Participate in asset development work, build new skills in emerging areas and work at clients proving and further developing these skills and assets on pioneering and defining engagements.
- Close follow-up on strategic direction set by senior management while establishing near term goals.
- Interaction with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain alignment and strategic fit.
- Decision taking. Maturity and ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to recommend / engage and/or recruit right resources needed to deliver aligned projects and transformations.
- Manage medium-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
What do we expect from you
- Deep knowledge of the local market (especially FMCG / Products / Energy / Telecom industries) in term of demands and needs, supply models and competitive approach to sale consulting services
- Strong experience in moving on the market for originating business opportunities and shaping the commercial deals
- Capabilities to interact and manage with technology, hardware or software vendors and third parties in order to shape and integrate complex infrastructural solutions
- Talent in the definition of the strategies and option to address infrastructure transformation and implementation
- Skills about financial accounting and controls for infrastructure deals
- Proven competencies in finance & risk business functions, e.g. Finance, Accounting, Risk Management etc.
- Awareness of current trends affecting the local market
- Nice to have – overview of local regulatory landscape
- Nice to have – previous business consulting or auditing experience
What we can offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
- Company car
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.