Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
What will you do:
- Assist in resolving incidents affecting the operation/availability of network infrastructures consist of a variety of hardware and software products and network related technologies;
- Assist in supporting of large networks and DC infrastructures including developing and deploying a network and security architectures;
- Help in defining and maintaining technology documentation;
- Problem management: diagnosing, tracking and resolving;
- Perform traffic engineering analysis on network and systems facilities.
What do we expect from you:
- Very good working English (written and oral);
- Understanding of core network components (Routers, Switches);
- Understanding of network security components (Firewalls, Proxy, IPS/IDS);
- Basic understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS cloud models
- Basic understanding of cloud network components based on Amazon/AWS/Google/Oracle;
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Willing to learn new technologies to be up to date with modern network world;
Desirable (nice to have):
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent network knowledge;
- Experience in Cisco routers and switches administration and implementation;
- Experience with firewall implementation and administration of at least one of the providers: Cisco/Juniper/Fortigate/Paloalto;
- Basic understanding of IPSec and SSL VPN technologies;
- Basic understanding of load balancing solutions;
- Basic experience with one of the cloud providers (Amazon/AWS/Google/Oracle);
- Basic experience with packet analysis using Wireshark;
- Basic experience with Python programming;
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL based service processes (Incident/Problem/Change Management);
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
Additional foreign language classes
Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
Remote work and flexible working hours
Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."