Krakow Job No. r00124140
ACCENTURE APPLIED INTELLIGENCE
You've heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it's not a silver bullet. That's where Applied Intelligence comes in: It's our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses
YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and numeric skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
- Use machine learning and cloud technologies to improve Client businesses by enabling data science capabilities at scale.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, cloud and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client localisation, remotely or mixed).
- The range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for specialists with various experience levels.
- Have minimum Bachelor's degree in discipline like Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods and are continuously looking forward to using your knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Have at least 1-2 years of practical experience within industry or consulting in applying data-driven approaches to a variety of business scenarios, including creation and use of advanced analytics / Machine Learning algorithms. Retail or FMCG experience will be an asset.
- Are proficient in at least one of programming and query languages like Python, PySpark, SQL.
- Understand various Data Science and Machine Learning concepts and algorithms such as clustering, regression, classification, forecasting, neural networks, hyperparameters optimization, NLP.
- Have an unstoppable thirst for knowledge and are comfortable with ongoing skills development whether it comes to learning completely new technology or mastering relevant ML algorithm.
- Understand that Data Engineering is one of the key components of successful delivery in Analytics and are capable of working at any step of analytical model development.
- Have experience or interest in delivering analytical projects with top Cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, AWS. Experience with Databricks, BigQuery or AirFlow will be an asset.
- You understand ML model lifecycle. Practical experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and model lineage tools such as MLflow would be an asset.
- Have a very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance, German).
- Are a great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams).