Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
What will you do:
- Definition of data migration test process, steps, roles, deliverables, templates and KPIs
- Description of the data migration test model, test phases, test types, entry / exit criteria
- Preparation of Governance (Organizational structure) for the data migration testing team
- Scoping, planning and execution monitoring of data migration test
- Preparation and management of reporting framework for data migration test
What do we expect from you:
- 3+ Years of experience as Test Lead / Test Manager
- Experience in Financial Services (preferred Banking or Insurance industry)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, relationship building, negotiating skills to collaborate and influence cross-functional leaders (business, IT, Operations) while operating on multiple parallel initiatives
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written with an ability to present the essence of complex business and technical issues to a wide range of audiences--both technical as well as executive
Nice to have:
- Experience in data migration projects
- Knowledge of any ETL tool, e.g. Ab Initio (preferred), Informatica PowerCenter, DataStage, Talend
What we can offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card)
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations
- Paid employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
StreamServe Developer (possibility of 100% remote work)
Posted 8 days ago
Back-end Tech Lead (możliwość pracy 100% zdalnej)
Posted 8 days ago
Senior Java Developer (możliwość pracy w 100% zdalnej)
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.