Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Meet the Talent Development and Learning Team
As a Junior Digital Learning Developer in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Building of the digital learning assets such as: (Virtual) Classroom Training, e-Learning courses, Mobile Learning, Learning Videos, Learning Games, Learning Performance Support (Simulations, WalkMe), Work Instructions, Quick Reference Guides or Extended Reality (VR/AR) Learning among others
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts on the Client or internal team side
- Deploying/publishing of the (digital) learning assets at Client
- Designing and developing Learning Templates and Digital Learning Shells
- Designing and developing various digital learning assets in the visual, video and/or audio format
- Serving a Trainer role for virtual or face-to-face learning events
- Facilitating Client reviews on the learning assets developed
- Serving a Quality Assurance role for the learning assets developed
- Setting up/facilitating/administering of digital learning environments (LMS, LXP, VR, etc.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- Fluency in Microsoft Power Point
- 2+ years of experience in digital learning content development with the use of e-learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate or similar) and/or graphic tools (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar) and/or animation tools (After Effects, Camtasia or similar) and/or adoption tools (WalkMe, Whatfix or similar)
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, social learning, interactive performance support, learning academies, knowledge management
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 26 days ago
Analityk Biznesowy (CMT Strategy & Consulting)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Business Analyst for Telco & Media Industry (CN)
Posted more than 1 month ago