Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at: accenture.com
Accenture across the world and in Poland
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. In Poland Accenture has offices in Warsaw, Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław and Katowice. They employ more than 8,600 staff. To learn more visit our website: accenture.com
Training specialist is responsible for enhancing the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that ensure effective learning. You are responsible for coaching, development and following up with employees during their probationary period. You will also be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
What you will do:
- Design and deliver training programs including induction, employee development, management development, systems, product, desktop training, etc.
- Plan, organize and direct a wide range of training activities.
- Research, write, create, develop training materials.
- Participate in and lead meetings to determine training requirements.
- Manage training calendar.
- Deliver training using a variety of methods to include classroom learning, computer aided training manuals, etc.
- Work with Internal POCs Leads to ensure training is delivered to the highest quality and efficiency.
- Attend to all training administration.
- Evaluate training courses and materials and make continuous improvements as required.
- Research and develop Compulsory Basic Training and web based training materials.
- Conduct feedback sessions on training programs and make changes accordingly.
What we expect from you:
- At least 6 months within current role.
- Operations experience, preferably in AR or Training department.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.
- Have exposure and aptitude to the training environment.
- Applies principles of adult learning in the design and delivery of group training at all levels.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality and seamless training excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of up to date and innovative training techniques.
- Manage own time and ensure that the training is timely and effective.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Personal Attributes required Proactive and self motivated.
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Intern in Order To Cash department with English and additional language
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
Order Management Specialist with Polish
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
Order Management Junior Specialist with French
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.